Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fuck you, Noctilien

God I hate Hate HATE how early the metro closes. I had to run to catch the metro yesterday. And I ended up missing my transfer. So it was only 12:45 and I had to take the stupid Noctilien from freakin' BOLOGNA.

Ok, little rant over.

Not much else to say but to complain, again, of the crappiness of the Noctilien bus system. I must say, though, I do not fear it at all. Even alone. Even female. Even tipsy. I do not fear the Noctilien. If I'm somewhere in central Paris, I can figure out how to get home within half an hour. It's creepy, it's gross, but it works.

In other news, going to Lyon for a week! Gastronomic capital of the world. If I had to choose, I'd choose Aix-en-Provence, so I'm more than a little pissed at Columbia for offering Lyon instead. Grr.

Lastly, picture time:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so scary.










not.

Andrew said...

Fierce.